I kept thinking today after passing through a couple of road blocks (including one yesterday), whether a similar action was taken in police efforts to search for Sharlinie through January this year.
(see the box on the left).
I don't remember any report of road blocks being mounted in the search for Nini.
Maybe there were in areas surrounding the location she was last seen. Just that I was never (made) aware of them. Or, if none was ever set up, the police had a reason for that.
Nini....we never stop thinking of you.....
No, there was no roddblock then becoz there was no % in it, as there was in the Immigration Dept.
If DSAI and PKR form the next Govt, then many like I Raja Polis and his colleagues & others like Ganesh Patel & shysters in the Palace of Golden Hores-Racing Syndicate will have to apply for their UB40 Form. So, the % here is very high.
What a pathetic state of affairs when an innocent child's life is traded for percentages!!
My heart bleeds.
I could agree more with donplaypuks. The police don't care about us "little" people cos we can't fill their pockets!
The present Prime Minister is worst than nerd; well his roadblocks really scare public off to work. Myself going into KL only in the afternoon.
Hell, where did he get his brain from?
Just think of the petrol and time wasted. Also, what about scaring away the tourists and investors.
The road blocks made the people even angrier.
or Nurin...they never charged the jerks for the autopsy pics..because she is no VIP to be protected...
actually i just don't understand why all these road blocks. Either BN is now in the state of fear or they are just trying to create an artifical climate of fear.
This no confidence motion, even if the Speaker allows it (which i don't think so. He has million of reasons for rejecting it)there is just no way the motion can be passed because BN still holds the majority in Parliament.
Why are our BN government so scared about something which is not going to happen? They are behaving like children.
of course there was no road blocks in search of nini... Who is nini compared to Pak Lah???
Maybe they have already written her off. It's just another business transaction where money makes Bolehland go round.
If Nini was the daughter of someone "important", then that's a different story-lah
1. Maybe there was no roadblocks set up (i also couldn't remember) but I do remember that there was a massive door to door search conducted (although I personally felt it was a futile effort. If I was the kidnapper, I wouldn't have lingered around PJ any longer than I should).
2. The roadblocks setup today does have it purpose though. We have enough clowns from the BN and the Opposition to disrupt daily proceedings, we surely do not need extras from the outside.
3. A motion has been made, let it be dealt with by the Parliament according to its well established ways.
Will a government which is clearly aginst the peoples' well being and which creates all sorts of difficulty to innocent citizens last much longer?
Did those idiots hear the cries of my children during our over an hour journey to their school this morning?
yes NO road block during nini and no house to house search! i dont see any of our uniform man come knocking my door! Insecure govt is a BADDDD govt afrain of its own shadow....ptui!
Hey, it is good for the civil servants, more coffee breaks...I am late because of roadblocks!
Honesty, hardwork and rakyat friendly...my foot!!!!!
It is not a question of whether he has one. It is a question of WHERE it - his brain, I mean - is located. He he he!.
Me thinks he has beeen literally sitting on it for far too long.
It is already bad enough the price of fuel has gone up and he as in PM expect the public to burn more fuel due to police road block just because he is afraid of his own shadow?
This is the kind of crap that we have to live up to because we as in Malaysians allow it to happen.
there u hv the priority right..manhunt for murderers or witchhunt for citizens with suspect loyalties?
But I still don't get it.
HOW do the mata2 know who to stop?
Do supporters of Pakatan look different from UMNO ones?
What clues give pakatan supporters away?
Kancils vs dark tinted BMWs?
Pasar malam baju vs Boss shirts?
Made in china glasses vs Gucci shades?
Or just the plain old V sign vs flipthebird?
I am not often in the country but hv yet to hear that opposition bear arms when they go to ceramahs or demonstrations..wat? the plastic bottle of air? tongkat?umbrella? handbags?
our beloved PM will be sure to announce that commerce was disrupted causing biz to lose billions due to the actions police must take to prevent disruptive protests
Man! Are we fked or ARE WE fked?
aina, not for nini BUT bala lah !!
You're giving him too much credit to begin with..
At least a nerd would have used his brain, but the current PM?
Wait for the good-news this friday lah..more mind-boggling stuff coming.
The authorities get efficient all for the wrong reason. Damn.
to the msian police, Nini is not as important as having a no-confidence on the PM passed for debate.
kinda pretty screwed living here eh
Jeyklls and Hydes in Malaysia. Are you? (Updated 14 July 2008)
Malaysians in dilemma? So many events and news both real and unreal. Don’t know who to believe? Bombarded with too much spins. These are the quotes, we now hear.
“Give up”, “Fed up”, “Wait and See”, “Lost interest”, “Headache”, “Cannot believe anyone”, “Who to believe ah?”, “Niamah”, “Pening kepala”, “Pening otak”, “Sudah lah”, “Pi mampus”, “Insyallah (God Willing)” or raise your palm and fist and put them together on National tv or www.Youtube.com or www.malaysiakini.com or www.Malaysia-today.net or other blogs.
Why? Because it depends on what you want to perceive and your bias toward your own race, color, religion, party, groups, interests, superiority or plain dumbness.
That makes you something of a Jeykll and Hyde if you can’t differentiate between facts and fictions, good and evil, right and wrong, true or false. Too many Malaysians can’t decide now whether to become Jeykll or whether to become Hyde or when to become Jeykll or when to become Hyde.
Think hard and search your conscience from deep within and “Viola” you can differenciate between Night from Day. Throw out bias towards race, creed, superiority, affiliations, religion and beliefs, greed, power, cronyism etc and then see whether some of the things happening around is right or wrong , true or false, evil or good, facts or fiction.
1. Altantuya was killed and blown to bits. (Fact or Fiction).
2. Sodomy is as evil as murder. (True or False).
3. Anyone accused are innocent until proven guilty. (True or False).
4. Statutory Declarations and Police reports can be made to fool people. (True/False).
5. Anyman or woman will swear on his religion or beliefs to save his own skin. (True/False).
6. Race superiority is needed to rule Malaysians. (Fact or Fiction).
7. Religious superiority is needed to rule Malaysians. (Fact or Fiction).
8. All poor people need to be helped by Government. (True or False).
9. Corruption is a fact of life and should be tolerated. (Fact or Fiction).
10. ISA is needed because prevention is better than cure. (Fact or Fiction).
11. Free education is a right for all Malaysian children. (True or False).
12. Free healthcare is a right of all Malaysians. (True/False).
13. Free speech is a right of all Malaysians. (True/False).
14. Freedom of religions and beliefs is a right of all Malaysians. (True/False).
15. Liberty is a right of all Malaysians. (True/False).
16. All Malaysians and the world can be converted to a single culture, religion, race in future. (Fact or Fiction).
17. The next PM of Malaysia will follow R.A.H.M.A.N theory. (Fact or Fiction).
18. All Malaysian Malays are poor and lazy. (Fact or Fiction).
19. All Malaysian Chinese are rich and gamblers. (Fact or Fiction).
20. All Malaysian Indians are drinkers and liars. (Fact or Fiction).
21. All East Malaysians are inferior to West Malaysians. (Fact or Fiction).
22. Only Barisan Nasional (BN) can govern Malaysia. (Fact or Fiction).
23. Only UMNO can take care of Malaysian Malay’s and other Bumiputeras interest. (Fact or Fiction).
24. Only MCA can take care of Malaysian Chinese’s interest. (Fact or Fiction).
25. Only MIC can take care of Malaysian Indian’s interest. (Fact or Fiction).
26. Only Gerakan can take care of Malaysian’s interest. (Fact or Fiction).
27. Only PKR can take care of Malaysian’s interest. (Fact or Fiction).
28. Only PAS can take care of Moslem’s interest. (Fact or Fiction).
29. Only Hindraf can take care of Hindu’s interest. (Fact or Fiction).
30. Only PBDS can take care of Sarawakian’s Bumi interest. (Fact or Fiction).
31. Only UMNO Sabah can take care of Sabahan’s Bumi interest. (Fact or Fiction).
32. All Jews are intelligent and corrupted. (True/False).
33. All Africans are corrupted and murderers. (True or False).
34. All Westerners are corrupted and evil. (True or False).
35. All Chinese are communists. (True or False).
36. All Indians are Hindus. (True or False).
37. All Malays are Moslems. (True or False).
To be continued……
Well Nuraina, the whereabout Nini is not as important to the lawmakers as the safety of the nation. The paranoid pm and team are so insecured about their future as Malaysian Government. So they decide to create dramas like the past few days and today that will give the impression that Malaysia will go to the terrorists to the world and keep out investors.
And they are telling Democracy is alive in Malaysia.
Now you know whom the morons in blue are really protecting. The public is but a source of additional 'duit kopi'. Those idiots in Gemas had just proven all our accusations and perceptions.
To make matters worse, all government departments are using the same script.
Rule by law.
jusst like George W Bush searching for WMD and found Saddam instead.
why the government so scared of
All this roadblock thing is in response to OPPOSITION plan to create chaos.
You are willing to believe the blatant LIE of Rosmah being to crime scene, you are definitely have to believe that the opposition party is behind this chaotic plan.
Becareful opposition party, you are playing with fire. People life seem not important compare to your selfish surge for more power for politics gains and corruption. You purposely waste police power to block road instead of fighting crimes.
I will hold Azizah and Lim Kit Siang heads for any crimes that happen during this road block.
As I will hold Pak Lah head for failing to improve Malaysian economic life.
Shame on the Selfish Politician.
Shame on people who let themself to be manipulated by the selfish politician.
Shame on Bloggers who fails to enlightened their readers and keep on harping on RPK cheap irresponsible publicity.
actually they are looking for bala lah !!
the police is not for the people..it is for politicians only
Timely reminder Nuraina.
Priorities are all wrong for these folks.If only they did the same thing when our children went missing, then i'm sure many of us would not even complain abt being stuck.
I don't have the slightest faith in the police anymore. Not when they can kill people with impunity. Not when some have the audacity to lodge a report for not getting his share of bribes.
Not when IGPs can beat suspects. I've come to the state that when I see a cop, I wanna just mow him down in my car.
I have to constantly remind myself that my hatred shud be taken out on all cops, most of whom are just doing their duty...but its hard.
The cops r of course the stooges of those authority.
Crime prevention? ah...secondary...
Nini, Nurin and the other innocent kiddos? They are not pak Lah's kids, they are not najib's or Musa Hassan's kids...so why shud they bother?
This is the NIMBY syndrome.
yes there do have road blocks.. and no they havent found NINI.. im also sad bcoz i also in the team searching for her.. :(
You are so right!!!!. What is happening to this country. Is Dsai a murderer, a kidnapper ? Looks like these heinious crimes are ok to do. No massive road blocks, .....nothing.Children got kidnappened , molested .... thats ok.I recalled that when the Bersih Demo caused massive traffic jams , the police and governmemt said these people are irresponsible. Now they closed the road that's ok.
Just Dsai opening is mouth only, the government is so concerned and afraid.
What is wrong????
ulasan edyesdotcom mengenai debat malam tadi.
Anwar Buat Shabery Terkebil
This is so true Puan!
My kids still remember Nini and from time to time will ask me if Nini is found.
I don't think those people will even remember her name...
Who? When? ZZzzzzz...
Police at their Best Ever. First they (Police) wanted DSAI to come to the Brickfields police station on 14.7.08 and after that they took court injuction to prevent DSAI from being within 5km radius of The Parliment building. Guess what? Balai Polis Brickfield is well within the distance and how could DSAI present himself there. Now they are saying that DSAI ignored their request and goona take further serious action. So you see the defination for stupidity.
Every body else doesn't count, only his political survival counts. The police will do anything to help him achieve that. Arresting political opponents is important too. For that stick to procedures to the letter even when the person to be arrested is unarmed, since he is much more dangerous than the most hardened criminal.
long forgetton. causing inconvenience to the public is justified. read the SUN and you just want to puke.
Sobering thoughts. :(
To The police and the leaders, who is Nini?
Is she the daughter of top BN leader?
Is she a nation asset
Is a profitable living thing to them?
Sorry she is only a marhaen lah.
Dont bring any benefit and profit to them.
So who care.
I still cry when thinking about Nurin Jazlin and her tragic fate. There's a blatant disregard for the search of Nini. The people in power have their priorities screwed up. I recall a scene from the Matthew MacConaughey movie, A Time To Kill. It's the scene where MacConaughey's lawyer character
pleads to the all white jury. After facing a bigotry stumbling block, Matthew pleads for the jury's humanity in his closing submission: I just want to tell Pak Lah, Najib, Syed Hamid & IGP and gang to imagine that Nini was YOUR daughter. Get your f*#cking priorities straight, Malaysia!
we do live in a very strange time here. Having road block without good valid reason...should have utilise those policemen for other purposes...sigh
Good question, everytime I see a roadblock, I think of those poor missing children too.
See how our govt sent ridiculous number of commandos to arrest Anwar. For what? Supposedly gay sex. They should have sent out hundreds of commandos, on the same principle, to look for these kidnapped children!!
But principles they have not, nor conscience, nor sense of justice, nor priority for the poeple, nor morality, not even common sense!
if this thought makes you annoyed, then you should read this..now i'm really fear for the safety of our children..
Post a Comment