For your information, news on the National Alliance of Bloggers have made its round across the globe.
Jeff Ooi's Screenshots has the list of online newssites which published the story.
Quoting Jeff : " Again, it was Internet speed, within 36 hours of earth time, that the world reacted to the formation of Malaysia's National Alliance of Bloggers (All Blogs). The story was published online in Malaysia by mStar and Malaysiakini on Thursday, April 5, 2007 from 9pm onwards."
- mStar: Penulis blog tubuh 'pakatan nasional'
- Malaysiakini: Bloggers unite in face of hostility
- Malaysiakini.tv: National blogger alliance takes shape
- Malaysiakini: Blogger bersatu hadapi 'serangan'
- Malaysiakini: 维护发言权鼓吹部落格风气, 全国部落格联盟昨正式成立
Then, the following day, Friday April 6, they had the story:
- The Star: Bloggers form grouping
- AgendaDaily: Bloggers kini sudah ada ‘payung’ sendiri
- IHT, Paris: Malaysian political bloggers form alliance to counter criticism from government
- Al-Jazeera, Doha: Malaysians form 'band of bloggers'
By Saturday, Associated Press (AP) article by Yeoh En Lai was published by some 40 on-line newsites in the US, Australia and Canada. Among them is MSNBC, USA: Malaysian political bloggers form alliance. The others include:
- The Age, Australia: Malaysian Bloggers Form Alliance
- San Francisco Chronicle, California: Malaysian Bloggers Form Alliance
- Houston Chronicle, Texas: Malaysian Bloggers Form Alliance
- MWC News, Canada: Malaysians form 'band of bloggers'
|Find out about the rest here.|