Friday, July 06, 2007

Tagging For Charity

I thought I have retired from taking part in a tag. Then, three people - Raden Galoh, MarinaM and Daphne Ling - decided I was among their perfect tagees. So, here I am, doing the tag. And it's all for a worthwhile cause -- to help an orphanage.
The idea was mooted by Blogger Idham. He thought of turning the meme into something useful. He has pledged RM127 for every blogger tagged up till Aug 26, and then he'll give all the money to the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi. So far he's got 74 tags and is aiming for a hundred.

All taggees have to do is to complete at least 13 of the 27 sentences below and then tag someone else, and also tell Idham about it. So here's my list of answers, and I tag Wanshana at Wherever You Are.

1. A person is only as good as ...his word.

2. Friendship is always ...about loyalty.

3. To love is to
... always care.

4. Money makes me ... always think hard about how I should spend it.

5. I miss ... being footloose and fancy free.

6. My way of saying I care is by ... always being there.

7. I try to spread love and happiness by... caring for those I love.

8. Pick the flowers when ... you feel down.

9. To love someone is to
... not drive him up the wall.

10. Beauty is ... really only skin deep.

11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was ... I hated wearing my spectacles.

12. When I was twenty one, I remember...that there's more to life than having boyfriends.

13. I am most happy when
... I am with people I love.

14. Nothing makes me happier than ... being with people I love.

15. If I can change one thing, I will change ... the world.

16. If smiles were ...the most natural thing in the world.

17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ... be invisible at will.

18. If you want to ....live longer.. then you have to ...be happy, be kind, keep fit and quit smoking.

19. Money is not everything but ... it sure can buy me many things.

20. The most touching moment I have experienced is ... falling in love.

21. I smile when
... I think about meeting you after the weekend.

22. When I am happy, I ... am in Cloud Nine.

23. If only I don't have to ....keep fit to stay fit.. then...I can eat anything I want.

24. The best thing I did yesterday was ... make someone happy, for a while.

25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title ..."When The Sun Forgot To Shine" or "Tuesdays With Bapak".

26. One thing I must do before I die is ... perform the Hajj.

27. Doing this meme, I feel like ... I've been fixed real good.

2 comments:

Jorji said...

hidup idham!

wanshana said...

Dear K.Ena,

I've done the tag! Thank you for including me as one of the taggees. Doing the meme really made me ponder about the more important things in life...

I particularly like your Nos. 4 (Haha!)and 9 (I agree with you!)

Take care!